Experience feedback after Biion has integrated Mirrhia at Recipharm's Kaysersberg site.
Recipharm AB is a Swedish contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with manufacturing facilities in Sweden, in France and in the United Kingdom. The company also operates development facilities in Sweden. Recipharm’s clients are pharmaceutical companies outsourcing product manufacturing.
Recipharm chose our Mirrhia software solution for its new manufacturing facility in France in order to monitor all the environmental parameters of the new manufacturing area and of the finished product storage area. Our Mirrhia solution was tailored to Recipharm’s needs and could be easily integrated. As Mirrhia is a turnkey solution, the project was achieved end to end from study to qualification. Recipharm now has a Mirrhia web application allowing users easy access to the software from any computer with a web browser.
« The project was conducted in a friendly atmosphere, in particular through the effectiveness of the kickoff meeting and the excellent cooperation between our team and that of Biion. There was a constructive and professional interaction leading very quickly to ideas and solutions tailored to Recipharm's requirements” » , Didier Buschbacher, a technical assistant at Recipharm said.
Didier Buschbacher, assistant technique chez Recipharm.
Mirrhia software on site
Recipharm tasked Mirrhia with the project achievement thanks to several key assets:
- Its comprehensive monitoring, GMP, configurable, open and user-friendly platform.
- The solution and the project’s turnkey approach.
- Mirrhia’s ease of installation and use. The integration of a new monitoring point can be done quite intuitively and without stopping the system.
- Its flexibility regarding tool selection: clients can choose the tools and the controllers they need from a wide range of options.
- The organization of a visit at a system user’s site to give Recipharm an opportunity to test the installed system in operation and to enjoy an experience feedback.
- Good project management regarding the schedule and budget.
- The existence of a full qualification record meeting the highest requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- The sales team dynamism, reactivity and good comprehension of Recipharm’s needs.
- The extensibility of the solution on the whole site.
The project was completed on time and within budget thanks to an excellent cooperation between the teams of both companies. After project completion, users were satisfied with the software and started spreading the word around!
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.